If you have a project and would like to get a quote please submit the form bellow or call now: (647) 271-7463
1. Is there a current situation you want your re-branding to help address? If so, how does this both support and possibly conflict with your desired outcome of the brand identity project.
2. Please define the success for your business.
3. Have you stated a one or two sentence company mission?
4. List your target markets.
5. What is your competitive advantage?
6. List your primary competitors and any factors about them that earn your respect.
7. Is there one thing your company does better than any of your competition?
8. Are there brand identities/logos in any field that you particularly like or dislike? What factors about each one earn your opinions?
9. How do you market your services currently?
10. What trends and changes are currently affecting your industry?
11. How do you envision your company changing in five years? In ten years?
12. Can you define your corporate culture? What values and beliefs unify your people and drive their performance?
13. Do you envision any style factors such as colours and text style that might want us to use in developing your brand identity?
14. Are you satisfied with the written communication in your website and other market communications? Would you like us to improve that aspect?
15. Are there websites you particularly like? What factors earn your opinion?
16. What action do you want the main page of your site to motivate in your target audience? (Examples: download, browse, move along specified path, email, order, explore, click button, call, etc.)
17. What action do you want your target to take before leaving your site? Is it the same action as in item 16, above? If not, describe the difference.
18. Will this site use content as currently resides on your website? If not, will you create new content in-house, ask us to create it or modify that which you produce, or use another provider?
19. Do you have an existing or planned marketing strategy for promoting your new brand identity? If so, please describe.
20. Who is responsible for updating and providing content for your new site?
21. Do you have a date in mind for launching your new brand identity? What are the factors surrounding this launch?
22. Who will be the primary point of contact within your organization?