Your brand identity communicates your vision, mission, and culture.
It motivates your company and presents your products to the world.
It engages all senses. It is seen, touched, heard, savoured, and felt.
Your brand identity project draws in all elements of your company and
brings them together into a cohesive, unique, and recognizable expression
of your enterprise.
We expect tangible business results to come from providing you with powerful brand design and clear communication.
Our goal is to provide you with a brand that not only resonates with your target audience but also helps propel your business to the next level.
Once you accept our proposal, we begin our effort to fully understand all aspects of your company, its operations, strengths, and challenges. Our aim is to build a knowledge base that allows us to produce a brand that accurately reflects your company. We want your brand to speak to its world in positive, meaningful ways. A strong brand is one that continues to support and maintain your company’s presence in the marketplace beyond its launch.
Using what we learn in the Understand phase, we populate the categories of our brand key. The brand key is designed to Synthesize our learnings in a way that leads us to the essence – the heart — of your brand.
– It presents the interrelationships of various company, situational, and audience aspects.
– It focuses our knowledge on the qualities and expectations of the new brand.
– From this synthesis of information, the brand key yields a statement about the essence – the heart — of your brand.
From this part of our process, we begin to build:
• Brand personality and purpose
• Brand vision and mission
• Design language
• Tagline and headline possibilities
• Brochure design, writing and editing
• Website design and copywriting
• Packaging labels
• Marketing guidance
• Digital communication
In these stages, we work together with company personnel as part of the branding team. You and other members of your company are as involved in these two stages as we are.
We’ve done our homework and we now know what we want to know about your company. At this stage we produce and present draft ideas and concepts. These materials are created and developed from our Understand and Synthesize stages. You see the first results of our efforts in storyboard fashion so you can judge
how well the new identity design plays on a full line of collaterals, brochure samples, signage and promo products.
This is our opportunity to refine concepts and ensure the new brand concepts express the company’s vision, mission and values. The team, New Design Group professionals and company personnel, confirms that they can fulfill the objectives of the project. Your approvals to proceed allow us to produce your new brand.
All agreed upon materials and activities move into final form. Artwork, textual items, and digital resources are now on the final path to production. Every item receives detail additions and alterations as agreed on in the concept approvals discussion.
This crucial stage is where the entire team takes a deep breath, sits back, and carefully reviews the process, the purpose, the ideas, the decisions, and the product of the branding effort before production time and cost is approved by you, the client.
You see the results of our Finalize stage in a final storyboard presentation. Your approvals allow us to move your brand toward its Launch phase. Production begins and planned activities commence.
– Your organization may want to handle final production of materials, or NDG can take care of final production, engaging our many top-quality suppliers.
– New Design Group prepares print materials such as business stationary for reproduction and distribution within your company.
– NDG readies your website and takes it online.
– Planned marketing and awareness activities begin.
– NDG can supervise any part or all of the launch activities